[movimenti.bicocca] One Year Temporary Lectureship - Social …

Autore: Ilenya Camozzi
To: movimenti.bicocca
Oggetto: [movimenti.bicocca] One Year Temporary Lectureship - Social and Cultural Theory

Può interessare?

Ilenya

Dear Colleagues,We have a one year temporary lectureship
in Social Sciences at Edge Hill University. It is to
cover maternity and research leave and the teaching is
sociological to cover modules including `States, Conflict
and Political Violence’, Youth in Transitions’ and
`Introduction to Social and Cultural Theory’. The closing
date is 10th September, so the turnaround time is very
tight. The post is currently advertised on the Edge Hill
website (click here to view
http://www.edgehill.ac.uk/vacancies/details/EHT0383-0914
  and will also appear on jobs.ac.uk and job centre plus
within 2 working days.

Any further enquiries do contact me. My details are below.

Thanks

Tom Cockburn

Professor Tom Cockburn

Head of Department

Department of Social Sciences

Edge Hill University

St Helens Road

Ormskirk

Lancashire

L39 4QP

+44(0)1695 584072

Mobile 07710387462

tom.cockburn@???

Edge Hill University
Times Higher University of the Year - shortlisted 2007/8,
2010/11, 2011/12
www.edgehill.ac.uk
    This  message is private and confidential. If you have
received this message  in error, please notify the sender
and remove it from your system. Any  views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author and do not
 necessarily represent those of Edge Hill or associated
companies. Edge  Hill University may monitor email traffic
data and also the content of  email for the purposes of
security and business  communications during staff
absence.
--

Ilenya Camozzi