[movimenti.bicocca] cfp - Social movements and contentious p…

Autore: Alice Mattoni
To: ML movimenti Bicocca
Oggetto: [movimenti.bicocca] cfp - Social movements and contentious politics in Central and Eastern Europe
si veda sotto. saluti, alice

Alice Mattoni
Research Fellow
Centre on Social Movement Studies
Political and Social Science Department
European University Institute

www.alicemattoni.com

New Article: Media Practices, Mediation and Mediatization in the Study of Social Movements in Communication Theory, co-authored with Emiliano Trere' http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/comt.12038/abstract

New Article: Visions of Protest. A Media-Historic Perspective on Images in Social Movements in Sociology Compass, co-authored with Simon Teune http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/soc4.12173/abstract

Begin forwarded message: