Re: [Ciotoflow] !!! POC OR GTFO !!!

Author: ono-sendai
To: Flussi di ciotia.
Subject: Re: [Ciotoflow] !!! POC OR GTFO !!!
Spike ci fa sapere che e' uscito il nuovo numero!

https://www.alchemistowl.org/pocorgtfo/

Like many of our prior issues, this one is a polyglot. As a PDF, it renders to
the document that you are now reading. As a ZIP, it contains our prior issues
and some of that good, old-timey mythology. As a Truecrypt volume, its
contents is a mystery, but ?123456? might not have been the best choice of a
password.

Con un sacco di articoli interessanti

1 Call to Worship

2 First Epistle Concerning the Bountiful Seeds of 0Day

3 This OS is a Boot Sector

4 Prince of PoC; or,
A 16-sector version of Prince of Persia for the Apple ][

5 A Quick Introduction to the New Facedancer Framework

6 Dumping Firmware from Tamagotchi Friends by Power Glitching

7 Lenticrypt: a Provably Plausibly Deniable Cryptosystem; or,
This Picture of Cats is Also a Picture of Dogs

8 Hardening Pin Tumbler Locks against Myriad Attacks
for Less Than a Sawbuck

9 Introduction to Reflux Decapsulation and Chip Photography

10 Forget Not the Humble Timing Attack

11 This Encrypted Volume is also a PDF; or,
A Polyglot Trick for Bypassing TrueCrypt Volume Detection

12 How to Manually Attach a File to a PDF

13 Ode to ECB

14 A Call for PoC