[Ciotoflow] Per un intro sul low level

Author: ono-sendai
To: Flussi di ciotia.
Subject: [Ciotoflow] Per un intro sul low level
Condivido un po' di link (che per lo piu' provengono da spike :) ) che
potrebbero tornare utili per il corso introduttivo sull'exploiting o che sono
comunque interessanti per chi si avvicina alle "cose basse"!

Learning C with gdb [0]

My goal in this post is to show you that gdb is a great tool for learning C.
I'll introduce you to a few of my favorite gdb commands, and then I'll
demonstrate how you can use gdb to understand a notoriously tricky part of C:
the difference between arrays and pointers.

Understanding C by learning assembly [1]

My goal in this post is to convince you that in order to rigorously understand
C, we must also understand the assembly that our C compiler generates. I'll do
this by showing you how to disassemble and read a simple program with GDB, and
then we'll use GDB and our knowledge of assembly to understand how static
local variables work in C.

E sopratutto la serie di ottimi post fatti da sto tipo [2]

[0] https://www.hackerschool.com/blog/5-learning-c-with-gdb
[1] https://www.hackerschool.com/blog/7-understanding-c-by-learning-assembly
[2] http://duartes.org/gustavo/blog/category/internals/