[Occupyresearch] #OccupyData Hackathon 2. 23-25 March 2012

Author: pablo rey
To: occupyresearch
Subject: [Occupyresearch] #OccupyData Hackathon 2. 23-25 March 2012
Hi,
Tomorrow we'll be having the second #OccupyData Hackathon. We are
organizing one at Media Lab (Cambridge MA) but there are others in: *Los
Angeles, New York, Oakland, San Francisco and Washington, D.C.*
We had a great time in the first one in December'11. Check some of the
things that were made <http://www.occupyresearch.net/category/occupydata/>!

We hope to see you there.
Important: you do not need to be a hacker to come to the hackathon. Bring
ideas, or things you want to learn or teach.

best,
pablo

Copy + paste + redistribute:

<http://occupyresearch.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/odlogo1.png>
*What*
Hackathon II builds on the demos and tools from the first and turns our
collaborative energy on visualizing the 5000+ responses to the OccupyResearch
General Demographics and Participation Survey
(ORGS)<http://vjumamel.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=6b92581f0cc42e1788e1e7632&id=f2278aa8cb&e=b73762edec>,
R-Shief Twitter #occupy tags aggregating since September 2011.
*
*
*Where*
Cambridge, MA. MIT Media Lab. * | Los Angeles | New York | Oakland | San
Francisco | Washington, D.C | http://irc.lc/indymedia/occupydata (see
details below) *ADD YOUR LOCATION<http://bit.ly/occupydatavizmarchhackathon>*
*

*When*
23-25 March 2012

*More info*
*http://bit.ly/occupyhackathon (other locations)*
http://www.occupyresearch.net/2012/03/20/occupydata-hackathon-ii/

*What to bring*
BYOL (laptop) rsvp by adding your name here:
http://bit.ly/occupydatavizmarchhackathon
You also can step by without RSVP at any time. Everybody is welcome.