[Occupyresearch] Changes in occupyresearch.net domains and s…

Author: pablo rey
To: occupyresearch
Subject: [Occupyresearch] Changes in occupyresearch.net domains and subdomains
Hi occupy researchers,
We've been finally moved the occupyresearch site from the montera34 server
to its definitive location.
Now everything will work at: http://www.occupyresearch.net/

A short list of the links and redirections:

Important about the wiki:

wiki.occupyresearch.net/ will redirect to the wiki
http://occupyresearch.wikispaces.com/

If you were using a redirection like:

occupyresearch.net/*oakland* <http://occupyresearch.net/oakland> now you'll
have to use wiki.occupyresearch.net/*oakland*<http://wiki.occupyresearch.net/oakland>
* *to redirect to a specific site in the wiki.

In case that your former url was widely disseminated and you need to
maintain it, tell me and we will redirect your url manually.

The subdomain blog points now to the main domain:

blog.occupyresearch.net/ will redirect to occupyresearch.net/

We will be updating the site in the following days. It's totally open to
the occupyresearch community to post there, comment, get involved...

The idea behind this change is to keep the wiki as a working space and
occupyresearch.net as the more visible part.

Best,
pablo+sasha

@numeroteca <https://twitter.com/#!/numeroteca>