[Occupyresearch] Occupy Data --> who owns occupydata.org

Author: Chris
To: occupyresearch
Subject: [Occupyresearch] Occupy Data --> who owns occupydata.org
Hey Occupy Researchers,

My name is Chris, and I am part of Occupy DC. A few of my friends and I are
gearing up to launch an Occupy Data group. It has already grown to be
greater then Occupy DC. We have made some great connections with local tech
folks and web developers, and we are currently developing a website for
occupy-related data, visualizations, maps, infographics, and
resources/tutorials.
*
*
*Ideally, we would like for this to be occupydata.org. Does anyone know
who has this? *I've already looked for the whois (dreamhost, no name)

If you're interested in our group, send me an email. You can check us out
here:

Data on the DataHub: thedatahub.org/group/occupy
MapBox: tiles.mapbox.com/occupy
Github: https://github.com/occupydc

In solidarity,
Chris