Re: [Occupyresearch] Allied Media Conference OR survey sessi…

Author: carla
To: List of the shared space for distributed research occupyresearch
CC: Mark, Amani, Elahe, occupyresearchsurvey, Patricia Camilien
Subject: Re: [Occupyresearch] Allied Media Conference OR survey session
Hello
Can someone please remove me from the mailinglist? thx
I wish you all lots of goods and success in what you are doing
I live in Belgium and can not take action with you guys but you have my
full support

greetings
Carla

Op 8 maart 2012 00:45 schreef Mary Joyce <marycjoyce@???> het