[acaro alcaloide] - [snowcrash project] -= Sink Into Your Ey…

Author: santjago
To: fanculo-i-mediocri
Subject: [acaro alcaloide] - [snowcrash project] -= Sink Into Your Eyes - autoproduzione audio/3d/video by bz akira santjago =-
- la mia ultima videomusica :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18NuWS7YjIQ

- canale youtube :

http://www.youtube.com/santjago

- link acaro :

http://acaroalcaloide.biz/news/Sink-Into-Your-Eyes/10834

- pagina facebook :

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Snowcrash-Project/135646836456368

autoproduzione audio/3d/video by bz akira santjago,
music : basso elettrico + FL9
video : VSE Blender
3d animations : Blender

- Mash Up video, ingredienti :

"Trying to read newspaper in peace" by Billy Allison.
"Metropia" by Tarik Saleh
Banksy

- nella mia musica, la voce è di Sheila Chandra (Ever So Lonely)

People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither
and will lose both. Benjamin Franklin

Whatever it is that's watching It's not human It doesn't ever blink. What
does a scanner see? Into the head? Down into the heart? Does it see into me?
Into us? clearly or darkly? I hope it sees clearly cause I can no longer see
into myself. I see only murk. I hope for everyone's sake the scanners do
better. Cause if the scanners sees only darkly like I do, then I'm cursed,
and cursed again. I will only wind up dead this way, knowing very little,
and getting that little fragment wrong too

bella,
bz

--
La presunzione che ciò che esiste debba