Re: [blag-devel] [blag-noise] 90k cd addz, plz

Author: jeff
To: John Maclean
CC: BLAG Linux And GNU Development Discussion
Subject: Re: [blag-devel] [blag-noise] 90k cd addz, plz
John Maclean wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Jul 2008 23:41:04 -0300
> jeff <moe@???> wrote:
>
>> John Maclean wrote:

>> man, i was like indywiki, wtf is that? Oh cool, wikipedia viewer!
>>
>> then i see:
>>
>> indywiki-0.9.9.1.spec
>>
>> %changelog
>> * Thu Jun 19 2008 jeff <moe@???> - 0.9.9.1-0blag.f9
>> - BLAG'd
>>

>> heh, i think i'm getting old ;)
>

> Request for diskboot.img on the server pls! Need that so I can boot
> from a USB key.
>
> file iso-images/blag/diskboot.img
> iso-images/blag/diskboot.img: x86 boot sector, SYSLINUX bootloader
> (3.11), code offset 0x58, OEM-ID " mkdosfs", sectors/cluster 4, root
> entries 512, sectors 24576 (volumes <=32 MB) , Media descriptor 0xf8,
> sectors/FAT 24, heads 64, serial number 0x473771bc, label: "
> ", FAT (16 bit)

There are boot.isos being generated, but not diskboot.img. This is true
upstream as well. I don't know offhand what the new method is for USB key
booting is. Jaromil was asking yesterday too, so if you find out how, put it up
on the nice page you wrote here:

https://wiki.blagblagblag.org/Installing_BLAG_from_a_USB_key

Thx,

-Jeff