(L) Acrobat Pro 8.0 ready to download

Author: Leroy Triplett
To: Left
Subject: (L) Acrobat Pro 8.0 ready to download

I forget what I was taught. I only remember what I have learnt.

In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present.

None but a mule denies his family.

The eye is the jewel of the body.

Liberty may be endangered by the abuse of liberty, but also by the abuse of power.

Our deeds determine us, as much as we determine our deeds.

All you have to do is know where you're going. The answers will come to you of their own accord.

You can judge a man by what he laughs at.

Gray skies are just clouds passing over.

Fatigue makes cowards of us all.

Consultants are people who borrow your watch and tell you what time it is, and then walk off with the watch.

Pain forces even the innocent to lie.

Of all the properties which belong to honorable men, not one is so highly prized as that of character.